We are a volunteer organization and are constantly
in need of new volunteers as Baruch Hashem, our
community and its needs continue to grow.
You can volunteer to:
- Make a meal for a family in need
- Transport a sick or frail individual to or from a medical appointment
- Bring joy to an elderly person by arranging to visit them in their home or at a local assisted living facility
- Become a big brother or big sister for a child who could use some extra attention
- Provide respite care to a family with a child in the hospital
- Host an educational event in your home
- Help with mailings/event publicity
- And much much more!
To find out more about how you can volunteer to help Bikur Cholim and make a difference – contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-249-8811.
Opportunities for volunteering are available for men, women, and young adults, and our coordinators will work with you to find specific opportunities that are tailored to your individual talents and time-tables.